Thursday, July 9, 2009

House of Harlow 1960

House of Harlow 1960 is a Jewelry line by Nicole Richie. If you guys haven't heard of it, I suggest that you check it out, because she has gorgeous stuff. Her pieces are influenced by the 60's and 70's and have a gorgeous vintage feel to them, and the best part, they are surprisingly inexpensive, ranging from $20 to $455. Don't get scared and think I'm crazy by saying that $455 is inexpensive, that's just one piece (which is gorgeous, but lets be serious, is a gold headband/crown and not many people, that i know at least, are going to wear it), but the average piece is about $50-$75 bucks. The pieces are pretty popular with celebs right now, aside from Nicole Richie (who adorns herself in practically every piece, and sometimes all at once), there is also Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Eve, and even Madonna (who go figure, bought the crazy expensive headband/crown thing) who are fans of the line. But yeah, her stuff is super cute and can be found at Bloomingdale's as well as other higher end retailers and boutiques, but the easiest way (for me anyway), was by seeing the pieces on http://www.singer22.com/. Here are a couple pictures of what you can expect:

This is by far my favorite piece in the line, and probably its signature piece, since its the one that you see everywhere. It is $125.00

These bangles are also really cute and retail for $75 each. and hey, if you weight 90 lbs, you can really get your moneys worth and wear them as armbands also (as seen above).
These bangles, which come in silver, gold, and rose gold, look really pretty when worn in bunches, like Nicole in the following picture. They are $55 each.
Here is the headband/crown thing I was talking about earlier, now don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT, heck, I wish I had lighter hair and I'd wear it for sure, but I think if I wore this against my dark dark dark brown hair, I'd look like a freak....or Cleopatra. But for those of you who have lighter hair, or those of you who don't care and want it anyway, you can get the single strand for $195, or get the seven strand one for $455. And here are some other stuff from the collection that can all be seen on the above mentioned website..


So yeah, that's all for now on House of Harlow, If you guys have anything from them, or are looking to buy something, feel free to share it with us!


Till Next Time...

Jenn(y)

No comments:

Post a Comment