Friday, July 3, 2009

God Bless America!!

Hey Everyone,

Hope you're all doing well. Just coming by to update you on a couple things.

1. I just ordered the new fall handbags. They are soo pretty and so classy, which I love! The colors aren't as bright as they were for Spring (obviously)..but they still maintain their fun feel. Blues, Golds, Muted Pinks, Grey, and Navy Blue are just some of the colors that are coming for fall as far as handbags are concerned, so stay tuned for pictures as soon as I receive the shipment.

2. Love-E Boutique is partnering up with a local jewelry designer from Miami that makes her own handmade jewelry, and let me tell you, her pieces are absolutely gorgeous. She has anything you can want in jewelry, from something delicate and girly, to something bold and fun, you will not be let down when you see her stuff. Necklaces, Rings, Bracelets, and Earrings, shes got it all. I will be debuting her line at a private trunk show that I have in July, and once I get pictures of all her pieces, I will be putting them on the website for you guys to preview, and see at our next Public Event (which is tentatively scheduled for either August 1, or August 29th...I will let you know as soon as I make that decision). Also, once I get the pieces, I will write a more detailed blog about them, but till now...stay tuned for more.

3. Our private trunk shows are becoming a huge success, I already have two scheduled for July, and one scheduled for August, plus one with no set date yet. We are going to be very busy, but I noticed that I am skipping a Public Trunk Show for the month of July due to scheduling private ones. I have now scheduled tentative dates for Public Trunk Shows through the 2009 year, to avoid skipping months. I will post the dates for the Public Trunk Shows on here a month in advance, so as mentioned before, the August public Love-E Boutique Trunk Show is either going to be August 1, or August 29th. I will let you know for sure within 2 weeks.

4. I am going to start writing a weekly blog about celebrity trends/fashion. Its not going to have much of a format, just pictures of outfits that I like, or trends that I'm noticing. I was going to do the first one today, but the celebs have been slacking on me, and I have not seen any outfits that I really LOVE other than ONE that I found from Lauren Conrad.
I know that the dress is very safe and kind of simple, but I think that's what I like about it. I like it when a girl dresses girly, and this dress is just that. I like that she added a belt and defined the waistline and that she paired it with a strappy brown sandal. This is a very simple and easy to do look, and it looks classic and classy. I think she looks gorgeous.

But yeah, that pretty much the only outfit that I found blog worthy. I am going to start my search again on Monday for next weeks Celebrity Fashion Blog, hopefully I'll have more luck.

So yeah, that's pretty much it for right now. If there is anything that I left out, I will add it to the next post. So for now, have a fantastic 4th of July weekend...Have fun, and be Safe!!

God Bless America!! :)


Till Next Time....

Jenn(y)

1 comment: