Monday, July 20, 2009

...pretty darn close for fractions of the cost!

Sorry about skipping last weeks Celebrity Fashion Post. I'm not going to lie tho, that's probably going to happen a lot. I get lazy, what can I say? :)

Anyway, seems like the only celebrity that is dressing decently lately is Lauren Conrad. Her outfit in the following pictures is absolutely gorgeous! Everything about it, I Love. I also like how she added tan accessories to her outfit. It gives it a bit of a twist; and may I say that her bag is beyond phenomenal too. I carry a similar bag at the store. It is one of our latest fall handbags and is very close in color and shape to this bag pictured here. It also falls just the same when you carry it on your arm. I will post a picture of the bag, so that you guys can see it. Anyway, her look is perfect for work, a date, dinner with friends, anything really, its very versatile. Also, if you notice, she is wearing the same shoes that she wore on my last blog post about her. That's what's so great about a neutral shoe, it can be the finishing touch to an endless array of wardrobe choices.

Here is the bag that I carry in the store. It may not look it in this picture (which is why I will be taking some better pictures very soon), but it is extremely similar to Laurens bag. From the color, to the shape, to the size, to how it falls when on your arm, this bag is pretty darn close for fractions of the cost!

If you're interested in the above bag, please feel free to send me an email: Jenn@Love-EBoutique.com. The bag is also available in Navy and Red. :)

Till Next Time...

Jenn(y)

No comments:

Post a Comment