Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am a Trunk Show Roadie!

Ahhhh, a sigh of relief. My 3 back to back Love-E Boutique Trunk Shows are over! I want to thank everyone who came out to all of them and helped make each and every one a success. I truly appreciate it, and I hope you all enjoy your fabulous new clothes and accessories! :)

I am so relieved that I have a little break! As I've mentioned before, it is a lot of work to put one of these things together. Just packing and unpacking is quite the work out. However, as each one comes and goes, me and Eric get better and better at arranging the stuff in the car, and at home. Just after finishing a process that used to take us about 45 minutes to unpack and store everything, Eric said, "I have gotten so good at this, its like a system...I am a Trunk Show Roadie!". He's soo cute! lol But we can pretty much get everything in the car and packed up back at the house within 10-15 minutes now. Not too bad! Still, exhausting though.

Anyway on our Sunday after the Trunk Show, we took a day to ourselves. Just the two of us. Although we live together and are pretty much together all the time, these weekends apart because of my trunk shows really made me miss him (even though I was with him on all other days). I really cherish our weekends, no work, no stress, just whatever we want to do. So that's what we did on Sunday, whatever we wanted.

We started off the day waking up at 12 something (we hadn't done that in MONTHS!!), it felt soo good, but we were still soo exhausted. When we finally got out of bed, we headed over to IHOP to have breakfast...Yum!! Then we went back home and well...let breakfast settle. Then we went to the mall to buy some hair gel...while at the mall, we got some Massages!! Now, if you guys have never had a mall massage, let me tell you, they are sooo worth it. For 17 bucks, you get a full back, shoulder, Arm, and hands massage! It is not crappy at all, on the contrary, it is soo good, that you may find yourself dosing off in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the mall. All local malls have it, Dolphin, International, & Dadeland. Not sure about Sunset though...but if you don't have the $$ or the time to get a massage at a spa, let me tell you, this does the trick! I really recommend it!!

After getting our massages, we were soooo out of it...so we made one more stop before we headed home. Once home, we lied in bed for a while, watched some TV, then decided we wanted pizza and a movie. Figured we'd keep it low key and just end the day relaxed before another full week of work! Ughh, I hate going to work!

So we ordered our large pizza, half cheese (for Eric) and half bacon and double pineapple for me!! :) We also rented the movie Role Models which was cute. Not a fantastic movie, but still entertaining and funny. Then we took a shower and went to bed.

All in all, it was a great Trunk Show, and a great day with my Love. I am very blessed to be so happy doing what I Love and being with the people that I Love! I wish everyone reading this, and those not, the happiness that I have. :)


Till Next Time...

Jenn(y)

No comments:

Post a Comment