Monday, June 1, 2009

...I walked Disney World twice!!

So Love-E Boutique had a trunk show this past Sunday at Alex's house. The trunk show was a success and I want to thank her for taking the time to host it at her beautiful home.

Here are some pictures from the event:

For more information on hosting a Love-E Boutique Trunk Show, please email Host@Love-EBoutique.com

So yeah, I am officially exhausted. Trunk Shows aren't really as easy as they may seem. There is a lot of lugging around and unpacking to then repack again, going on. So I officially feel like I walked Disney World twice!! (anyone who lives in Miami and has gone to Disney World more than 12 times probably knows the feeling.) My legs are killing me..super sore! But I cant say that I don't enjoy the actual Trunk Shows, they're fun, and they're what I LOVE doing! Its just all the stuff that comes before and after that I don't really love so much..lol But hey, you gotta put up with the bad to get to the good right? Ughh!

Till Next time...

- Jenn(y)

No comments:

Post a Comment