Monday, June 1, 2009

...the huge change that a choice of fabric makes!

I came into work today excited about the possibilities of the previously blogged about chairs, but I also came into work thinking...how the hell do you re-upholster a chair? So, I did what I always do when I don't know how to do something...I looked it up on YouTube!

After finding countless useless videos, I was somehow redirected to http://www.designspongeonline.com/. If you've never been there, as I had never been, I really recommend that you guys check it out! It is packed full with AMAZING ideas for fun DIY projects!

This blog is going to be directed at some DIY re-upholstery projects that I found on that site.

Enjoy!:



These last two are my absolute favorites!:

More than anything, I think what I love most about the revamping of these chairs, is the huge change that a choice of fabric makes! I absolutely love how bright and funky they are! I hope I can find something just as fun as some of these fabrics in the colors that I want!! I will keep you guys updated on the progress of the chairs...we'll see what happens!

Till Next Time...

- Jenn(y)

No comments:

Post a Comment