Monday, June 1, 2009

...so inspiring that I want to go Garage Sale-ing ASAP!!

Here are some other things that I loved from the website mentioned in the previous post. Take a look:

This dresser if from Ikea..for any of you who may want to recreate it!


Mirror, mirror on the wall, check out what a little paint can do!


This is probably my favorite transformation of all...maybe its because I'm partial to the colors...or maybe its because it has a picture of a cat on top of it...either way, I LOVE it!!

These pictures, as well as plenty others available on their website, are truly amazing. Its incredible how people can take junk and turn it into amazing pieces that can be displayed at your house..or hey, maybe even resell and make a buck! They are so inspiring that I want to go Garage Sale-ing ASAP!!

Till Next Time..

- Jenn(y)

No comments:

Post a Comment